Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesy hokkaido cupcakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Hokkaido cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Hokkaido cupcakes is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy hokkaido cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Hokkaido cupcakes:
- Make ready 45 g corn oil or vegetable oil
- Take 80 g fresh milk
- Take 4 egg yolks (65g *4)
- Get 90 g cake flour
- Prepare 4 egg white (65g *4)
- Prepare 75 g caster sugar
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cream of tartar (COT)
- Make ready 3 slices Cheddar cheese, equal divide each slice to 4 pieces
- Make ready 30 g parmesan cheese powder
Steps to make Cheesy Hokkaido cupcakes:
- Mix corn oil and milk together in a mixing bowl, place it over a double boiler, stir and warm the mixture (You can use microwave oven to warm it). Add in egg yolk into milk and oil mixture, one at a time, stir well. Sift in cake flour, stir to mix the mixture till smooth and no lumps.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg white with COT until foamy, gradually add in sugar(3 batches), and continue to beat till the meringue reaches firm peak stage.
- Scoop about 1/3 of the meringue into the yolk batter at (1). Fold to mix. Pour the yolk batter back to the remaining meringue and fold to mix into a smooth batter.
- Scoop batter into paper liners to about ½ full, place a piece of cheddar cheese on top, then fill batter until almost full. Tap the cupcake lines to remove air bubbles, then sprinkle some parmesan cheese powder on top.
- Bake in preheat oven at 125C for 30mins then increase to 150C for 15mins. Every oven is difference, please adjust accordingly.
- Remove cupcakes from oven, lightly knock the cupcakes on table top and set aside to cool completely.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy hokkaido cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!