Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, honey mustard chicken skillet bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken - The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. A wonderful throw-together baked chicken dinner that's really easy to make and it's healthy! This juicy honey mustard skillet chicken is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook honey mustard chicken skillet bake using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake:
- Get 4-5 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare Olive oil
- Get 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- Get 1/4 cup honey
- Make ready 3 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- Get 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Take 2 Tbsp water
- Take 1 lb red potatoes, cubed
- Get 2 sprigs rosemary
- Get 1 small head of broccoli, divided
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken - baked until golden with a creamy honey mustard sauce and potatoes. All Reviews for Baked Honey Mustard Chicken. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken rescues me time and time again when I want something good for dinner but I don't really have a lot of time (or ingredients) on my hands. I often have a pot of.
Steps to make Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake:
- Mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Season the chicken liberally. If you don't use all the seasoning, keep it. Well use it later.
- Prep the remaining ingredients. Dice the potatoes and the broccoli. Mix the mustards, honey, and water. Smash the garlic.
- Heat the oven to 400F. Add a layer of Olive oil to a 12 inch skillet and set on medium high heat.
- Add the chicken skin-side down. Cook with out moving for 3-4 min.
- Flip the chicken and cook another 3-4 min.
- Add the garlic and fry 30 sec.
- Add the mustard sauce and flip the chicken over twice to coat.
- Add the potatoes and mix to lightly coat.
- Add any remaining seasoning and add the rosemary.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 min
- Remove from oven and turn chicken again to re coat
- Add the broccoli and mix lightly to coat
- Place back in the oven for another 15 min
- Remove from oven, season with finishing salt if desired and plate.
Chicken thighs baked in a simple honey mustard sauce until golden brown, with sprigs of rosemary. This honey mustard chicken is seared chicken breasts that are coated in a honey, mustard and butter mixture, then baked to perfection. Baked honey mustard chicken is packed full of flavor, and uses a handful of ingredients that you likely already have in the house. You need to try this Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe from Delish.com. Delish editors handpick every product we feature.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food honey mustard chicken skillet bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!