Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy caramel corn. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. And you don't need Corn Syrup for this recipe.
Easy caramel corn is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy caramel corn is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy caramel corn using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy caramel corn:
- Prepare 2 packages popped popcorn
- Make ready 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Get 1 stick butter
- Get 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp baking soda
Easy caramel corn that is absolutely fantastic. Caramel Corn is quintessential fall food and this recipe is quick, easy, and can be made in the microwave! No candy thermometers or complicated instructions, just warm. How to make simple caramel corn that yields buttery, sweet, salty, and crunchy caramel corn without any baking!
Instructions to make Easy caramel corn:
- In large pot combine sugar,butter,corn syrup,and salt on medium heat.
- Bring it to boil. When you see large bubbles, start the timer for 5 minutes. Do not stir mixture after this point!
- Lay down some wax paper on the counter.
- When the 5 minutes is up, remove from heat. Add the baking soda. Don't be alarmed when/if it starts to froth.
- Mix the popcorn into the caramel by adding handfuls at a time. (Dont actually touch the caramel it's hot!) You don't want to pour it because you don't want the unpopped kernels breaking your teeth off!
- Mix until the popcorn is well coated and then spread it all on the wax paper. Break it up with your spatula as you go. When it cools you can use your hands to break it apart into bitesize pieces.
- Store in airtight container.
Caramel corn is easy to make at home! All you need is freshly popped popcorn, brown sugar, butter, molasses, and corn syrup for homemade caramel corn! Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! This Caramel Popcorn is out of this world!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy caramel corn recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!