Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel popcorn. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel popcorn is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Caramel popcorn is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. Popcorn is coated with brown sugar and corn syrup caramel then baked for a crunchy treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook caramel popcorn using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel popcorn:
- Prepare 1 pre-popped popcorn (i used 2 2.15oz bags plus a 1.12oz bag) u could just use 2 regular size bags
- Get 2 cup brown sugar
- Get 1 cup butter or margarine
- Make ready 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 tsp salt (may use less)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 you could also add in peanuts or any other nuts u prefer, i have used pecans n its great
It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process. First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes. Then you coat the popcorn with.
Instructions to make Caramel popcorn:
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Place popcorn and nuts (if using) into a large roasting pan and place into preheated oven to keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a med size pot, once melted add brown sugar and corn syrup. Stir frequently and bring to a boil over med heat. Boil for 5 min. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, salt and baking soda. It will foam up some so be careful its very hot!!
- Pull popcorn back out of oven and pour caramel over top and stir gently til well coated. Place in oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 min breaking up any large clumps.
- Once finished take out and spread onto wax paper to cool. Break up any large pieces that still may be there. Store in an airtight container.
It's a little crunchier than our caramel marshmallow popcorn, but the buttery caramel coating is undeniably. Caramel Corn is so easy and that extra salt gives it a sweet and salty combo! This Easy Salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe is my favorite Caramel Corn Recipe! This sweet and salty caramel popcorn recipe (AKA caramel corn) is simple to make and impossible to stop eating. The caramel cools to a brittle candied shell around freshly popped popcorn.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food caramel popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!