Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, salmon patties with dill sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy salmon patties are pan-fried and served alongside a simple sour cream and dill sauce perfect for appetizers or a simple main dish. My daughter and I love salmon patties, and we found this version that is healthier than salmon patties made with mayo. Make the dill sauce first by combining the mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed and lemon juice in a small bowl, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have salmon patties with dill sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce:
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Get 3 tbsp flour (if use gluten-free will need to use a little less flour or a little more milk)
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups milk, divided
- Get 1 tsp cider vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp pepper
- Get 15 oz canned salmon, skinless & boneless
- Prepare 5 1/2 oz potato chips, crushed
- Prepare 1 cup vegetable oil
- Take 1 can cream of celery soup
- Prepare 1 tsp dried dill
I know you'll love this recipe! Salmon Patties with Double-Dill Homemade Tartar Sauce are an inexpensive but delicious meal that are a fun childhood memory for me. And through the years I've adapted my mom's Salmon Patties into a version that's low-carb and gluten-free. PIN Salmon Patties to try them later!
Steps to make Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce:
- Heat butter in saucepan until melted. Add flour, stirring until blended. Cook, stirring mixture continually, until bubbly. Stir in 1/4 cup milk & the vinegar. Cook white sauce, stirring continually, until thickened. If using gluten-free flour, will need to continue adding milk a little at a time til it is a thick sauce. Add salt & pepper, mix well. Remove from heat.
- Drain salmon. Flake salmon & stir into white sauce.
- Form salmon mixture into patties. Coat patties in crushed chips.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry patties in oil, turning once, until browned, drain.
- For the dill sauce, combine the soup, 1 cup milk, & dill in small saucepan & mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat. Simmer, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Serve with patties.
In small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients. Salmon Patties - quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with lovely big flakes of salmon! A very easy salmon cakes recipe that can be made with either canned salmon OR fresh salmon. How to make salmon patties with cooked salmon, bread, green onion, dill, bell pepper, egg, lemon, and paprika. These easy salmon cakes make a perfect midweek Steamed artichokes were the side and I really liked the salmon patties dipped in Cholula hot sauce Thank you for this delicious recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food salmon patties with dill sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!