Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my corned beef hash 💗. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Have leftover corned beef from St. Chop up your corned beef and potatoes, fry with onions, and serve as a side or for breakfast with eggs! Corned beef hash is a classic Irish dish made with flavorful corned beef, diced potatoes, onions, and spices.
My Corned Beef Hash 💗 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Corned Beef Hash 💗 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my corned beef hash 💗 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Corned Beef Hash 💗:
- Get 1 cup Cooked Corned Beef
- Get 1 tbls diced Onions
- Prepare 3 medium sized potatoes boiled and Mashed
- Get 1 tsp Butter
- Take 1 Dried Beef stock cube
- Get to taste Salt and Black pepper
In general this is often made with leftover. I made a corned beef brisket on Sunday I had more than half of it left and my hubby asked for me to make corned beef hash. I never made it much less ate it before so I came on allrecipes in search of. Corned Beef Hash - The most amazing no-fuss hash with roasted potatoes for that extra crispness.
Instructions to make My Corned Beef Hash 💗:
- Peel the potatoes cut in half and put in a pan of boiling water. When cooked mash the potatoes with 1 tsp butter
- Next cut up the beef and warm it up then add to the mashed potato. Add the onions and mash in also add the salt n pepper.
- Lastly crumble the beef cube in the mix and mix in. Add to a plate and warm up in the microwave if its coldish then serve while hot.
- You can add a fried egg on top or beans in tomato sauce.will go nice together. Or like me i love pickled Cabbage on tbe side with mine.
And of course I'll be taking full advantage of our corned beef leftovers in this epic hash. Now the secret to this hash is roasting the potatoes first - that way they get that amazing crusty crispness in a shorter. Moist corned beef means moist corned beef hash. This hash will help use up any leftover corned beef you have; feel free to sub in any leftover vegetable you have on hand, too! Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my corned beef hash 💗 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!