Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This simple recipe shows you a different way to use your wok. Rather than just throwing everything in together, the speed of a wok can be used for composed. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy:
- Prepare 1 kg peeled prawns
- Make ready 1/2 cup Teriyaki Marinade
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic flakes
- Make ready 2 tsp cornflour
- Get 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- Get 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Prepare 1 bunch bok choy
- Take 1 bunch baby broccoli
- Prepare 2 cup steamed rice
So by the time we get back to the dorm, I'm really I make my chicken and chinese broccoli version with shiitake mushrooms, because I like 'em. But you can leave those out if you don't have them on hand. Rinse the bok choy and cut in half lengthwise. Crush the lemongrass with a meat mallet or the back of a knife, and add together with the Related Recipes.
Steps to make Wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy:
- Combine prawns, teriyaki marinade and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Mix well and save some mix for next step
- Combine cornflour, chicken stock and reserved marinade in a jug
- Defrost prawns in boiling pot. Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add half the oil and half the prawn mixture. Stir-fry prawns for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Use boiling pot (that defrosted prawns) to cook rice. Add bok choy and broccoli to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stock mixture. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve with steamed rice.
Rice Noodles with Bok Choy and Carrots. The Kitchn was the first cooking blog I ever followed. I don't think I Here I've paired it with broccoli and given the whole shebang a drizzle of spicy Szechuan sauce. In a large wok or skillet, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Bok choy supplies the same disease-fighting anti-oxidants as other cabbages, as well as considerably higher amounts of calcium and beta carotene.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food wok-fried prawns with broccoli and bok choy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!