Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, nastar / pineaple cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nastar / Pineaple Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Nastar / Pineaple Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have nastar / pineaple cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nastar / Pineaple Cookies:
- Make ready 100 g butter
- Prepare 50 g margarin
- Make ready 100 g caster sugar
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Get 1 fresh pineaple
- Make ready 200 gr flour
- Take 50 gr cornflour
- Take 1 tbs salt
- Get 1 vanila
- Take 1 sachet milk powder
- Take 1 royco
Instructions to make Nastar / Pineaple Cookies:
- Puree the pineapple food processor and Boil pineapple puree sugar. Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until the pineapple jam is really thick.
- Prepare cookie dough. Beat together butter until light and fluffy. Add egg, one and a time, beat until well mixed. Slowly add all-purpose flour in batches into the mixture, beat until the dough becomes smooth
- Shape dough into balls. Scoop 10 grams of dough and make a round ball. Repeat until dough is used up
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food nastar / pineaple cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!