Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, blt pasta salad with chicken & ranch dressing. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook blt pasta salad with chicken & ranch dressing using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing:
- Get 200 g uncooked bow tie pasta
- Take 200 g cos lettuce leaves, torn
- Get 3 rashers bacon
- Get 2 x medium tomatoes, small dice
- Take 300 g chicken thigh fillets, into strips
- Make ready 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- Take 2 tsp minced garlic
- Take 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Prepare (Ranch dressing ingredients) you will have some leftover
- Make ready 1/4 cup good quality mayonnaise
- Make ready 1/2 cup sour cream
- Take 1/2 cup butter milk
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground sea salt
- Get 1 & 1/2 tsp dried dill leaves
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
Steps to make BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing:
- Slice chicken- throw in a bowl with soy & oyster sauces, garlic and rosemary. Allow to marinade while you move onto other elements.
- Turn oven on to 180*C. Lay bacon on a wire rack and bake until crunchy and browned. Allow to cool, chop roughly and set aside.
- Cook pasta as per packet directions until al dente, rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
- Throw you dressing ingredients into a mixing jug. Mix well with a fork and set aside.
- Now back to the chicken. I had some bacon fat from the baked bacon earlier. Fry in batches until browned and allow to cool.
- Now it's as simple as throwing all the different elements together into a large salad bowl. Top with as much dressing as you desire and tuck in. - Simple idea, but of prep but very nice result. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food blt pasta salad with chicken & ranch dressing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!