Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crunchy nattō mazegohan. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crunchy Nattō Mazegohan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Crunchy Nattō Mazegohan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crunchy nattō mazegohan using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Nattō Mazegohan:
- Take Crunchy Vegetables of your choice *e.g. Cucumber, Cos Lettuce, Edamame, etc. Today I used 5cm Cucumber and 2 leaves Cos Lettuce
- Get 1 pinch Salt
- Get 1/2-1 teaspoon Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce)
- Get 1 container Natto *with sauce and mustard
- Prepare 1/2 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Prepare 1 serving Cooked Rice *not hot
- Make ready 1 sheet Sushi Nori *torn to small pieces
Steps to make Crunchy Nattō Mazegohan:
- Cut Cucumber and Lettuce into small pieces or thin slices, place in a bowl, add 1 pinch Salt and Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce), and mix well.
- Mix Natto with the sauce and mustard that are most likely included in the container, add to the vegetables. Add finely chopped Spring Onion and mix well.
- Add cooked Rice, that is not very hot, and Nori, then mix to combine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crunchy nattō mazegohan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!