Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, blueberry,cottage cheese salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry,cottage cheese salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Blueberry,cottage cheese salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This clean eating blueberry cottage cheese makes a wonderful breakfast or even just a meal on the go! This is one of those recipes that doesn't really The type of plain cottage cheese you purchase is up to you. Just be aware that the lower in fat something is, the more processed it was to get it that way.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry,cottage cheese salad using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry,cottage cheese salad:
- Take 1 (24 oz) small curd cottage cheese
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) cool whip or one 16oz
- Take 2 (3 oz) packages of berry blue Jell-O
- Take 12 oz fresh blue berrys
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Spicy Chilli Prawn Salad With Lime And Cashew Nuts. Cottage cheese always has my back. And in general, I like it two ways: plain or with chives.
Steps to make Blueberry,cottage cheese salad:
- So you take 1 package of the jello, and add it to the cottage cheese in large mixing bowl, make sure there mixed well, then add both tubes of cool whip along with the other package of jello and this is important fold the ingredients intell all ingredients are completely mixed together(do not stir together if mixed to quicky or forcefully it will be runny and you do not want that) then add the blueberries fold them in as well, so not to smash blue berrys up.place in frig 45 min before serving.
- Make sure to thaw cool whip before using, and giving it time for the jello to set is very important(do not try to put in freezer to set faster it will not work and you'll end up with frozen yet runny salad. Your salad should come out almost fluffy! If using canned or frozen fruit make sure to drain fruit, or add the fruit right from freezer. Do not thaw fruit first.
- Great for family holidays,or get togethers,barbecues, dinner side dish, or dessert, great for potlucks, just be prepared to give out recipe when you serve this dish I guarantee you will be asked, never have I brought this to a get together and not been asked, who made the fruit salad, and what's in it? People love it. Try using your favorite fruit, fruit and Jell-O should be same kind. unflavored gelatin w/imaginat flavoring of your choice Can be used to substitute for Jell-O
- Blue berry, strwaberry, pineapple, peach, pear, raspberrie, green apple, grape,lemon, lime, oarnge, all make great salad and I recommend having your family try them each to find there favorite. I hope your family and friends in joy this salad as much as my family does. It is a regular at our house 3 to 6 times a month we make it. Sometimes as a side dish sometimes its dessert everytime it's great!fruit salad, cottage chesse, cool whip, side dish, dessert
Hood makes a chive cottage cheese that is really great and even comes in adorable single-serving tubs, but at the moment it's not sold anywhere in the greater Chicagoland area. So now I DIY it and keep a. Spring Mix Salad Recipe With Blueberries, Goat Cheese And Walnuts - This easy spring mix salad recipe with blueberries, goat cheese, and walnuts comes with a blueberry vinaigrette dressing. Sweet mashed blueberries turn cottage cheese into something totally worth snacking on. In a bowl or jar, mash blueberries, honey, and vanilla.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food blueberry,cottage cheese salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!