Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, curry seasoned sole meunière. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curry Seasoned Sole Meunière is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Curry Seasoned Sole Meunière is something which I have loved my whole life.
Lay the sole fillets on a dish. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the fillets. A classic sole meunière is made with a bone-in fillet, but boneless sole is faster and easier.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curry seasoned sole meunière using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Seasoned Sole Meunière:
- Get 600 grams Sole filets
- Make ready 1 Salt and pepper
- Take 1 tsp Curry powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Plain flour
- Get 1 tbsp Katakuriko
- Make ready 20 grams Butter
- Get 1 tbsp Olive oil
Welcome to The Simply Luxurious Kitchen and its first season and episode! In this classic sole Meunière recipe, lightly fried fish proves simplicity is best. Sole meunière is heavenly - slightly crispy, dripping with brown butter and infused with lemon and parsley. Sole filets coated with flour and drizzled with brown butter sauce, minced parsley, and fresh lemon juice make a chic, delicious dinner.
Instructions to make Curry Seasoned Sole Meunière:
- Lay the sole fillets on a dish. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the fillets. 1. Place 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder on the palm of your hand. Take a pinch with your other hand and sprinkle over evenly on the filets. To make it even, spread the powder with your finger. Repeat the same process on the other sides. 1. Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon each of flour and katakuriko. Spread evenly on the surface.
- Repeat the same on the other sides.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a frying pan. Once the frying pan is hot enough, arrange the sole fillets.
- Fry over a high heat for 2-3 minutes until the bottom sides are crispy. Turn over, ensuring that the filets are not damaged.
- Turn the heat to medium and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes. (The cooking time depends on the thickness of the filets.)
- Transfer the filets onto a serving dish carefully.
The Simply Luxurious Kitchen's first season and first episode shares a meal inspired by Julia Child and her first meal at La Couronne in Rouen, France - Sole Meunière. Having had the opportunity to dine at this very restaurant this summer. This simple, classic French preparation of brown butter, lemon, and parsley, is an easy way to enjoy any succulent, delicately flavored fish. Season filets on both sides with salt and pepper. Place flour on a plate and set aside.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food curry seasoned sole meunière recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!