Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mixed dal/lentil dosa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These mixed dal dosas are similar to the South Indian breakfast recipes like Adai and Pesarattu. There is no rice used in this recipe and is great for those looking for high protein diet. Mixed dal dosas are very good for.
Mixed dal/lentil dosa is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mixed dal/lentil dosa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mixed dal/lentil dosa using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed dal/lentil dosa:
- Prepare 1/4 cup pigeon pea(toor dal)
- Take 1/4 cup split yellow gram(moong dal)
- Take 1/4 cup black gram(urad dal)
- Get 1/4 split chick peas(chana dal)
- Take 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Take 1 fist of raw rice
- Prepare 2 onion chopped
- Take 2 green chillis chopped finely
- Take 2 carrots grated
- Make ready to taste salt
- Make ready leaves chopped coriander
- Take 2 tbsp clarified butter(ghee) or oil
Title : Mixed Dal Dosa (Lentil Dosa). This mixed dal (lentils) dosa or bele dose is very tasty and healthy. For this mix dal dosas I have used urad dal , orange masoor dal , yellow split moong dal and split green gram dal. I love to prepare dal for soaking overnight - less than.
Steps to make Mixed dal/lentil dosa:
- Mix all lentils together including rice wash thoroughly two to three times.
- Soak this in enough water for about six hours or over night
- Grind this lentils to fine paste..let the batter be little thicker not watery.add salt according to taste, no need for the fermentation
- Chop onions, green chillies, coriander leaves,grate carrots and keep aside
- Heat dosa pan on medium flame spread the batter and make dosas, on the top of that sprinkle chopped onions, carrot, green chillies and coriander leaves, sprinkle some ghee or oil on dosas, cook untill done
- Serve this steamy healthy dosas with coconut chutney, potato gravy or any choice of your vegetable gravy.
Mixed dad dosa or mixed lentils dosa - as the name suggests - calls for a smorgasbord of lentils. Some versions add rice, red chilies. Mixed dal dosa recipe with step by step photos. Healthy, easy to make no fermentation no rice gluten free mixed dal dosa for breakfast. I often make this healthy dosa for breakfast when do not have enough time for fermentation.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mixed dal/lentil dosa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!