Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, polish pierogi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Polish Pierogi is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Polish Pierogi is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have polish pierogi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Polish Pierogi:
- Make ready dough
- Take 350 grams flour
- Take 1 egg
- Take 125 ml hot water
- Make ready filling
- Take 100 grams cottage cheese/quark
- Take 200 grams pre-boiled potatoes
- Get 50 grams onion
Steps to make Polish Pierogi:
- Sift flour,add 1 egg, hot water and mix to a dough
- Mix all filling ingredients
- Using rolling pin,roll the dough,using round cutter,cut circles
- Fill the dough circles with the cheese filling,and close half creating little crescents
- Cook in salted water for 3 min
- Serve with fried pancetta and onion or melted butter and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food polish pierogi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!