Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, yogurt pancakes with cinnamon mango coulis and strawberries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These yogurt pancakes are fluffy and pack tons of fabulous flavor. Once you've made homemade pancakes truly from scratch, you may wonder why you've been bothering taking up valuable cupboard space with pancake mix—you've been paying for someone to mix some flour and sugar together for. This is a video of how to cook a Panna Cotta with Mango and Strawberry Coulis.
Yogurt pancakes with cinnamon mango coulis and strawberries is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Yogurt pancakes with cinnamon mango coulis and strawberries is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yogurt pancakes with cinnamon mango coulis and strawberries using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yogurt pancakes with cinnamon mango coulis and strawberries:
- Take 1 Cup Flour
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Make ready 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- Take 2 Tablespoons Unsalted butter melted
- Get 1 Egg (large)
- Make ready 4.5 Ounces Greek Yogurt plain
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Water
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon Vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 Cup Mango chunks
- Get 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Take 1/2 Lime
- Make ready 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- Make ready 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg powder
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Water
I've made several changes to this breakfast pancake recipe. In medium bowl, mix topping ingredients. Serve hot pancakes with topping; if desired, sprinkle with additional cinnamon. A few sliced strawberries, banana slices or chopped walnuts are pretty, tasty toppers for these pancakes.
Instructions to make Yogurt pancakes with cinnamon mango coulis and strawberries:
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together greek yogurt, butter, and egg.
- Add dry ingredients and a little bit of water to egg mixture; whisk until just moistened (do not overmix!). The mix should be soft but not watery. (I put it in the fridge while cutting the mangoes, but it's up to you).
- Heat a small pan on medium-low and start preparing the coulis by putting in all the ingredients above.
- Give them a quick mix and let it cook while you're preparing the pancakes, mixing it from time to time. It will be ready in 10 minutes, when mangoes will be easily crushed and it will get a jam consistency.
- Heat a large skillet (nonstick or cast-iron) over medium. Put some oil in it and rub with a sheet of paper towel.
- For each pancake, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet forming a nice round. You can cook more than once at a time if they fit!
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes - until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and a few have burst. Flip it and cook until browned on the underside.
- As pancakes get ready, build a "tower" with them, putting some coulis and strawberry slices between each layer.
- Top the "tower" with some more coulis and strawberries and serve while warm. :)
The Best Mango Coulis Recipes on Yummly Tuna Poke Wontons with Mango Coulis, Key Lime Pie With A Mango SEARCH. Mango Coulis and Cream PopsTHE LOW CARB orange, banana, vanilla, honey, mango, plain yogurt. Yoghurt S recipe: Try this Breakfast Pancakes with Strawberries And Orange Yoghurt S egg, ordinary flour, whole-wheat flour, wheatgerm, vanilla essence, hazelnut oil and cinnamon. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole Healthy Greek Yogurt Pancakes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yogurt pancakes with cinnamon mango coulis and strawberries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!