Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, zucchini pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Zucchini Pizza is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have zucchini pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Pizza:
- Make ready 3 Zucchini
- Get 3 Eggs
- Take 1/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp Basil (optional)
- Get 1 Salt & Pepper
- Get 1 Your choice of toppings (pepperoni, pineapple, veggies, etc.)
- Prepare 1 Olive oil
- Prepare 1 Marinara Sauce (or other pizza sauce)
Instructions to make Zucchini Pizza:
- Grate the 3 zucchinis and then squeeze out the excess juice. I use a paper towel to soak it all up.
- Salt the zucchini and mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray a baking pan and spread the mix in the shape of a circle.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Brush the top with olive oil and broil for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce and your choice of toppings! This is where I stop and eat it (the zucchini crust is soft & I like it) but if you want the crust more crunchy put it in for another 25 minutes. Enjoy! 😄
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food zucchini pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!