Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pork, apple and couscous meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pork, apple and couscous meatballs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs:
- Prepare meatballs
- Take 1/2 cup cooked couscous
- Take 1 lb ground pork
- Get 1/4 cup diced shallots
- Get 1 minced cloves of garlic
- Make ready 2 large eggs, beaten
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 1/2 tsp sriracha hot sauce ( optional )
- Get 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Prepare 1/4 cup peeled, cored and small diced apple,
Steps to make Pork, Apple and Couscous Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Add all your ingredients to a bowl and thoroughly mix together.
- Shape into small balls. Place on a parchment lined cooking tray.
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes until nice golden brown. Pork must reach 165 internal temperature.
- Recipe by taylor68too
- You may fry these in a deep sided pan over medium heat. I used extra virgin olive oil and keep gently rolling them to cook on all sides. Then sprinkle some season salt on top before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pork, apple and couscous meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!