Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, couscous with liver sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Couscous With liver sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Couscous With liver sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have couscous with liver sauce using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Couscous With liver sauce:
- Prepare 1 sachet couscous
- Prepare Peas
- Get Green beans
- Prepare Carrots
- Take Oil
- Make ready Salt
- Get Sauce
- Take 1 kilo liver
- Make ready Tomatoes
- Make ready Scotch bonnet
- Get Onion
- Get Carrot
- Make ready Green beans
- Prepare Red pepper
- Make ready Green pepper
- Make ready Oil
- Get Garlic
- Take Seasoning
- Make ready Corn flour (optional)
Instructions to make Couscous With liver sauce:
- I mix my couscous with little oil and salt,I added my boiled vegetables and mix them together, I then pour it into a boiling water,I then cover it and leave it to steam for 5 minutes.
- I cut my vegetables
- I used grated tomatoes and scotch bonnet
- I boiled the liver,after that i used oil I add grated tomatoes and garlic
- I then add my seasonings and vegetables,i cover it for some minutes
- I then add a little corn flour to thickened the sauce.
- Done With your sauce
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food couscous with liver sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!