Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, keema & couscous paratha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keema & Couscous Paratha is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Keema & Couscous Paratha is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Keema recipe - Learn how to make mutton keema curry with video and step by step photos. Keema or qeema is minced meat that is popular in the Indian subcontinent and is used to prepare various dishes. This recipe for keema is one of the tastiest and easiest lamb mince recipes you will ever make.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook keema & couscous paratha using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keema & Couscous Paratha:
- Make ready 100 gms chicken mince
- Take 1/4 cup couscous, soaked in 1/4 cup hot water for 15 minutes
- Make ready 1 small onion, chopped
- Take 1 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
- Make ready to taste salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp. oil
- Get 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- Take 1 tsp. coriander-cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
- Get 1/2 tsp. red chili powder
- Take 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Take 1 cup atta (whole wheat flour)
- Get 1 tbsp. oil to knead
- Prepare oil to shallow fry
Urdu Recipes of Mutton Keema And Beef Keema, Easy Gosht Keema Mutton or beef keema is very important in nutritional perspective. Pakistani cuisine have a great range of spicy dishes include keema. Keema is a very popular recipe. How to make Keema: Take oil in a pan and sauté the chopped onions in it.
Instructions to make Keema & Couscous Paratha:
- Knead the atta, 1 tbsp. oil and enough water to make a dough. keep aside. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a pan and temper with cumin seeds. Then add the onion and saute till light brown.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder mixed with little water. Saute till the oil separates.
- Add the mince and salt and fry till dry. Add 1 cup water and cook, covered on a low flame till done and till all the moisture dries up.
- When cool, mix with the couscous and salt to taste. Keep aside. Divide the dough and the keema-couscous filling into equal portions.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a small circle. Place a portion of the filling and bring all the edges together and close.
- Roll into a circle with the help of some atta and keep aside. Roll the rest of the dough in the similar manner with the filling.
- Heat the tawa / griddle and fry the parathas with the help of some oil on both sides till light brown. Serve with some yoghurt or pickle.
Add all the spices including ginger-garlic paste and fry for few seconds. Although this ground-meat curry is often made with lamb, we've found that the distinctive combination of spices tastes just as good with beef. Serve the thick, chili-like keema with warm naan (Indian. Keema matar (English: "pea and minced meat") is a dish from the Indian subcontinent associated with the Mughals. "Keema matar" was popularly eaten in the courts of Mughal India. In royal families of the Indian subcontinent.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food keema & couscous paratha recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!