Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crab cake muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
If you have been reading Framed Cooks for any amount of time you are used to the fact that I will muffin-ize pretty much anything. Tasty little morsels that are easy to share and pass around at your next party. Slide a knife around the edges of each crab cake to loosen then remove each to a serving platter.
Crab Cake Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Crab Cake Muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crab cake muffins using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Cake Muffins:
- Make ready 1 can Fancy crab meat
- Get 1 jar Old English Cheese Spread
- Prepare 1 tbsp mayo
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- Get 1 stick margarine slightly melted until soft
- Take 1 packages Sour Dough English Muffins
This wonderful and easy recipe will please the whole family, all year round. Crab filling is fairly traditional but has elements added to give it flavor and. Cornbread muffins are filled with crab and cheese for a savory party snack perfect for game day or View image. Crab-Stuffed Corn Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Instructions to make Crab Cake Muffins:
- Mix all ingredients together well, until its a lumpy spread. Don't forget to drain excess water from crab meat.
- Spread a generous amount onto split english muffin. Use enough to have enough to do the whole package. Usually about a tablespoons worth.
- Broil on high heat in oven, with rack set about center height until top browns to your liking.
- Enjoy them whole, or 1/4 them if serving as an appetizer.
Form the uncooked crab cakes, wrap the individual crab cakes in plastic, put them in a freezer bag, and freeze them. These Maryland crab cakes get the stamp of approval from locals and out-of-towners alike. Crab cakes should be all about the crab — no questions asked. They should be crispy on the outside, moist and flaky on the inside, and taste exclusively of fresh, delicious crab: no fillers or excess spices. If crab cakes and hush puppies had a baby, it would be this recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crab cake muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!