Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, open faces crab sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Add crab, garlic, salt and pepper. The Best Open Face Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Tomato-feta Open-face Sandwich, Salisbury Steak Open-face Sandwich, Farmers Market Open Face Sandwich.
Open Faces Crab Sandwiches is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Open Faces Crab Sandwiches is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook open faces crab sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Open Faces Crab Sandwiches:
- Get 1 loaf sourdough bread
- Get 2 dungeness crab, picked
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 packages cream cheese
- Get 8 slice cheese (swiss, cheddar, or another favorite)
- Take 1 salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Open-Faced Crab Salad Sandwiches. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic salt and pepper. Stir in the crab, cheese, red pepper onions and celery. Spread over bread halves* Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, if desired.
Instructions to make Open Faces Crab Sandwiches:
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add crab, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until just warm.
- Toast bread in a toaster or broiler.
- Immediately spread cream cheese on each piece of bread.
- Pile as much crab on each piece as it can hold.
- Place a slice or two of cheese over the crab and put on a cookie sheet.
- Put the sandwiches in the broiler for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Enjoy!
The same goes for open-faced sandwiches, of course, which are what you'll find on our smorgasbord. It's funny how a sandwich just tastes better when you pile toppings as high as they'll go and throw out that top slice. Toast + Meatballs + Gravy + Cocktail Onions. Crackers + Crab + Lemon + Dill. Mix together; spread on slices of French bread or burger buns.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food open faces crab sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!