Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dark chocolate chip banana bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This super-moist and indulgent Dark Chocolate Chip Raspberry Banana Bread will be a new family favorite! One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have dark chocolate chip banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Make ready 2 cups all purpose flour
- Get 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 4 very ripe bananas (medium to large)
- Make ready 1/2 cup white sugar
- Get 1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Take 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 1/3 cup vegetable oil (or light olive oil)
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 cup (heaping) dark chocolate chips
This recipe seriously feels like you're eating actual chocolate cake… yet it's secretly good for you at the same No stand mixer or blender required - you simply combine the banana bread ingredients, spread the batter into a pan, and add chocolate chips on. Coconut + Banana + Chocolate Chips = Bread That's To Die For. In order to make this paleo banana bread, the first thing that you'll be doing is preparing I like to use dark chocolate for this banana bread as opposed to an ingredient like raw cacao for two main reasons. The first is that I prefer the.
Steps to make Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining.
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!
This chocolate chip banana bread is dah-reamy! Bananas, oats, and chocolate are really quite perfect for each other. I'm not sure who the third If you get a chance to try this Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, let me know! You can leave me a comment here (LOVE checking those daily!) or tag. Best Recipe for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This video will show you How to make perfect chocolate chip banana bread in an easy one bowl method.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food dark chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!