Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet and saltine bark. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet and Saltine Bark is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet and Saltine Bark is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet and saltine bark using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Saltine Bark:
- Get 1 packages saltene crackers
- Prepare 1 stick butter
- Make ready 1 cup white or brown sugar
- Get 2 cup chocolate chips
Instructions to make Sweet and Saltine Bark:
- Preheat oven to 375
- Foil a cookie sheet and spray with baking spray.
- Place crackers salt side down until cookie sheet is cover with one layer only.
- Put butter and sugar in a small saucepan and stir on medium heat until boiled and the color should be light caramel. Should only take about 3-4 minutes. It will be a gooey consistency.
- Pour the butter sugar mix over the crackers evenly. Use a plastic spatula or the back of a spoon to spread.
- Place in the oven for 4-5 minutes (until bubbly) do not over cook.
- Carefully remove from the oven and place sheet on a cooling rack.
- Pour chocolate chips evenly on the crackers. Wait about 3 minutes until melted and gently with the back of a spoon or a spatula spread the chocolate over the crackers evenly
- Put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and gently peel off the aluminum foil
- Break into small to medium pieces.
- Put pieces in an air tight container and into the fridge until ready to eat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet and saltine bark recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!