Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, candied bacon crackers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Candied bacon crackers is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Candied bacon crackers is something which I have loved my whole life.
This Candied Bacon Cracker Appetizer could hardly be simpler. It's just Ritz crackers, topped with smallish pieces of bacon, sprinkled with brown sugar, and baked. Chop the bacon and cook in skillet until crispy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have candied bacon crackers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Candied bacon crackers:
- Prepare 6 slices bacon
- Prepare 24 saltine crackers
- Get 12 Tablespoons butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon coarse sea salt
Spread the crackers and walnuts evenly on a large sheet pan. Funny videos — try not to laugh, smile or grin while watching comedian Vic DiBitetto. Please share and don't forget to subscribe to my channel. Arrange the crackers in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
Steps to make Candied bacon crackers:
- Chop the bacon and cook in skillet until crispy. Drain well and set aside.
- Line rimmed cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray with non-stick spray. Lay one solid layer of crackers on the cookie sheet.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add light brown sugar and boil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour evenly over the layer of crackers and bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove crackers from oven and sprinkle with bacon and coarse sea salt.
- Allow crackers sheet to cool for 1 hour and break into individual crackers.
Candied Bacon Crackers - The Midnight Baker. Super Bowl snacking at it's best. Can you say candied bacon on a cracker? America's Favorite Food: Bacon I know-you stopped at "bacon." Candied Bacon Cracker AppetizerFamily Fresh Meals. Candied Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple with Honey-Sriracha SauceThe Café Sucré Farine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food candied bacon crackers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!