Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, no egg cracker crusted pork chops. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The secret to delicious baked parmesan crusted pork chops is the crushed buttered crackers. Combine cracker crumbs, parmesan, and salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. In another bowl, blend together milk and eggs.
No Egg Cracker Crusted Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. No Egg Cracker Crusted Pork Chops is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no egg cracker crusted pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No Egg Cracker Crusted Pork Chops:
- Get 6-8 wafer thin pork chops
- Make ready 1 sleeve of keebler club crackers (see picture below)
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare Dash salt
- Prepare Vegetable oil
Pork chops are often written off as dry or tough unless they're brined, but this To get started, set up your breading station with three separate bowls. One with Italian bread crumbs, one with beaten eggs, and one with grated parmesan Looking for new ways to spice up basic pork chops? If you don't add one of these to your weeknight rotation, we'll need to check your taste buds. Keyword: Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops Recipe.
Steps to make No Egg Cracker Crusted Pork Chops:
- Crush your crackers in a tightly sealed bag, it's best to get the crackers as crushed as possible, try not to leave big chunks.
- Mix your salt, garlic and onion powder in with your cracker breading
- Coat your pork chops in the breading.
- Coat your skillet with oil, add pork chops and cook over medium heat. You may need to add a little more oil when you turn the pork chops, to keep them moist.
- Cook roughly 5 minutes on each side. Enjoy!
Dredge both sides of each pork chop in the flour mixture, dip the pork chops in the egg wash, and then dredge them in the bread crumb mixture, pressing the crumbs onto both sides of the. These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make. Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops - one of our favorite recipes. Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops Recipe (+VIDEO) Lil' Luna. · Pork chops coated with a crumbly cracker mixture and egg then baked.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food no egg cracker crusted pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!