Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Combine cranberry sauce, orange peel, cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl; mix well. This spiced pork tenderloin with cranberry sauce is easy to prepare and low in fat. Serve this pork with your favorite vegetable or greens and hot cooked rice.
Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce:
- Take 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Take 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 4 boneless pork chops about 1 pound
- Get 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Make ready 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- Get 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Get 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Meanwhile, combine orange marmalade, cranberries, mustard and TABASCO® Sauce in medium bowl. Visit our Foodservice website to learn more about our solutions in the kitchen, on. Homemade cranberry sauce requires just a few ingredients and is a cinch to make. This version is flavored with orange juice and orange zest, which How to make Cranberry sauce.
Steps to make Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce:
- Combine chili powder cumin allspice salt black pepper in small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of chops. Set aside.
- Place oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chops cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until barely pink in center.
- Combine cranberry sauce orange peel cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Mix well. Serve sauce with pork chops.
Begin by zesting one of the oranges. A rasp grater is the best tool but any grater with small holes will work — just be. Mix broth, dried cranberries, orange juice concentrate, mustard, and cornstarch until smooth. I love cinnamon orange cranberries and Jamaican food. I hoped it would taste spicy and comforting but I think the orange zest made it too bitter.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!