Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, salted egg butter chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salted Egg Butter Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Salted Egg Butter Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted egg butter chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Egg Butter Chicken:
- Prepare 10 pcs chicken wings and drummets (instant version would be to buy ready to fry duly breaded, for eg Ayamas drummets)
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic (chopped)
- Prepare 2-3 cili padi (chopped)
- Take 3 stalks curry leaves
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp butter
- Take 1/2 can evaporated milk (alternatively any fresh milk or low fat milk will do)
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 tsp condensed milk
- Get 4 salted egg yolks (hard boiled, and mash them up)
Steps to make Salted Egg Butter Chicken:
- First, fry the chicken wings and drummets until they are golden brown. Toss the oil and put aside.
- In a frying pan/wok, melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, sautee in the chopped garlic and cili padi. Stir well.
- Then add in the curry leaves.
- Add on the mashed hard boiled salted egg yolks. They will bubble up quickly. Stir for a short bit to mix them all up.
- Then add in the evaporated milk and the little bit of condensed milk. Stir well and you will see that it is thickening. At this juncture, basically you can add a bit of white pepper for taste. The sauce is actually done. You can already turn off the fire.
- Add the fried chicken drummets and wings into the sauce and mix it well. Bon appetit
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salted egg butter chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!