Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
All Reviews for Coconut Sour Cream Pound Cake. The cream cheese and the butter make this rich, without being "too" rich. You might not believe me, but it's a true story I'm telling.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake:
- Make ready 1 cup margarine-2 sticks
- Make ready 3 cups granulated sugar
- Take 6 large eggs
- Prepare 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Get 8 oz cream cheese
- Get 1/2 cup sour cream
- Take 3 cups flour- all purpose
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Prepare 2 cups flaked sweetened coconut
This wonderful coconut cake is one of our favorite Southern cakes. It's moist, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. The rich coconut filling and frosting are what makes the cake so delicious, and it is unbelievably easy to make with a cake mix. Keto Coconut Flour Cream Cheese Pound Cake.
Steps to make Coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream together margarine, cream cheese that’s room temp, and sour cream. Add sugar and cream well. Add 6 eggs, 2 at a time. Add flour 1 cup at a time. In the second cup of flour add the salt and baking powder and mix before dumping. Once flour is incorporated, add 2 cups of coconut, mix well.
- Spray your bundt pan heavily with non Stick spray. Pour batter into pan and level it out with a spatula. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Invert onto a cake plate and store in an airtight container.
Once I gave myself permission to believe, I began to toil with the idea of using sour cream in this keto coconut pound cake. I use quite a bit of sour cream in my baked recipes and it works really well when you need to add more moisture to a recipe. Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar and eggs with mixer. Whisk together flour and baking powder. I love pound cake, by itself or in desserts such as shortcakes and trifles.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!