Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bailey cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bailey Cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Bailey Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Looking for the perfect Baileys cheesecake recipe? This Baileys Cheesecake from Delish.com is the best. This is a decadent, moist cheesecake that never fails.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bailey cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bailey Cheesecake:
- Make ready For the base
- Make ready 1 regrpack digestive biscuits
- Make ready 80 g salted butter (melted)
- Take 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Prepare For the top
- Prepare 70 ml Baileys Irish cream
- Take 800 g cream cheese
- Prepare 150 ml double cream
- Prepare 5 (large size) eggs
- Prepare 160 g caster sugar
- Prepare Garnish
- Make ready Half pack dark chocolate bar🍫
Baileys cheesecake is such an indulgence - it's perfect for a special occasion, especially around Christmas when you're looking for that show-stopping dessert that you know everyone will be. You will love this Bailey's Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe! Easy to prepare, and delicious to enjoy! These Baileys chocolate cheesecake pots are the perfect make-ahead treat for your next dinner party or cozy night in!
Steps to make Bailey Cheesecake:
- Put the oven on to 180ºC and grease and line a 20cm Springform tin. To make the base, crush the digestives biscuit add the butter and the sugar.
- Use this mixture to line the base of the tin even it out and then place in the fridge for at keast 30 min.
- For the top ingredient, put all the other ingredients in a bowl with hand whisk and mix together, pour over the digestive base and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 40-45 mins,when the cheesecake is almost set but still has a wobble in the middle, turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool down (it makes the cheesecake really smooth and delicious.)
- Sprinkle on top with grated dark chocolate 🍫
Learn how to whip them up here. Boozy, sinful and decadent Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake is loaded with Bailey's Irish Cream, and topped with a layer of chocolate ganache and Oreo crust! Try our white chocolate and Baileys cheesecake recipe. Our white chocolate cheesecake with Baileys is easy to make and an indulgent dinner party dessert. Cheesecakes, Mini Bailey's Irish Creme Cheesecakes, Bailey's Chocolate-chip Cheesecake.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bailey cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!