Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate chiffon layer cake with peppermint marscapone cream filling / frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chiffon Layer Cake with Peppermint Marscapone Cream Filling / Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Chiffon Layer Cake with Peppermint Marscapone Cream Filling / Frosting is something that I have loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Chocolate Chiffon Layer Cake with Peppermint Marscapone Cream Filling / Frosting. This cake is a simple chocolate chiffon cake, light textured with a great moist chocolte flavor. The marscapone peppermint filling is also light but creamy and refreshing.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chiffon layer cake with peppermint marscapone cream filling / frosting using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chiffon Layer Cake with Peppermint Marscapone Cream Filling / Frosting:
- Take CAKE
- Take 3/4 cup boiling water
- Take 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Take 1 tsp instant coffee granukes
- Take 1 3/4 cup cake flour
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 2/3 tsp salt
- Make ready 8 large eggs, seperated, yolks in one bowl, whites in another large bowl
- Take 1/2 cup canola oil
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- Make ready MARSCAPONE PEPPERMINT CREAM FROSTING AND FILLING
- Prepare 1 recipe Vanilla Marscapone frosting / Filling recipe, recipe attached in direction step #10
- Prepare 1 tsp pure peppermint extract
- Get GARNISH
- Make ready shaved Chocolate peppermint candy's, I used Andes Mints
- Make ready red and green sparkle sugar
Place on layer of cake on the serving platter spread a thick amount of mascarpone cream then spread some berries around the edges of the cake. Use whatever berries are in season where you live. Top with the final layer of cake then spread another thick layer of frosting and decorate the top with mixed berries. Because I was bringing this Chocolate Cake with Peppermint Buttercream Frosting to an event, I was only able to capture some photos of the whole cake before I left.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chiffon Layer Cake with Peppermint Marscapone Cream Filling / Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray 4- 8 inch cake pans with bakers sprsy
- Stir together boiling water, cocoa powder and coffee granules until dissoved, cool to room temperature
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl, set aside
- Add egg yolks, oil and vanilla to flour mixture and whisk until smooth
- Add cooled cocoa mixture and beat just until smooth
- Beat egg whites and cream of tarter at high speed until it just forms stiff peaks
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture in 3 additions until uniform in color
- Evenly pour into prepared pans and bake about 15 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes then remove from pans and cool on parchment paper on racks completely. Be sure to use parchment as cakes may stick to wire racks while cooling without it.
- ZPREPARE PEPPERMINT MARSCAPONE CREAM FILLING / FROSTING
- Make Vanilla Marscapone Cream Filling / Frosting, recipe attached below, adding in pure peppermint extract c with vanilla extract - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351507-vanilla-marscapone-cream-filling-frosting
- ASSEMBLE CAKE
- Place one cake layer, bottom up on serving plate
- Spread with some frosting
- Add second layer of cake, bottom up and spread with frosting
- Add third layer of cake, bottom up and frost
- Add last forth cake layer, bottom side up and frost entire cake
- Garnish with shaved Chocolate peppermint Andes Chocolates and red and green sparkle sugar
- Refigerate at least 2 hours to set before sliceing e
Luckily there was so much food that everyone had a slice but insisted it be thin and I had just enough to photograph a plated slice the next morning. Chocolate chiffon cake recipe with whipped cream frosting. The light as a feather chiffon cake + the fluffy as a cloud whipped cream frosting is fantastic together. It's a combination that's as classic as it gets. It would make a great addition to your holiday spread!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate chiffon layer cake with peppermint marscapone cream filling / frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!