Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, paan coconut truffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paan Coconut Truffles is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Paan Coconut Truffles is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have paan coconut truffles using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paan Coconut Truffles:
- Prepare Paan (Betel) Leaves 5 to 6
- Prepare 7 oz Condensed Milk
- Prepare 1 Cup Dessicated coconut
- Make ready 1 tsp Ghee
Steps to make Paan Coconut Truffles:
- Grind together paan leaves and 1/2 cup condensed milk.
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan and roast 1 cup desiccated coconut for 5 mom.
- Add paan mixture and mix well.
- Cook for 2 3 min and let the mixture cool for 6 to 7 min.
- Make small balls. Roll into desiccated coconut and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food paan coconut truffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!