Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate mousse cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Mousse Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Mousse Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
This is the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe. Soft and moist chocolate cake layer topped with super creamy chocolate mousse and soft chocolate ganache. Chocolate Mousse Cake made with three layers of moist chocolate cake and two layers of smooth chocolate mousse, all covered in chocolate whipped cream!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate mousse cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- Take 2 thin layers of chocolate cake (9")
- Take For the Chocolate Mousse
- Make ready 3 ripe avocados without dark spots
- Make ready 2 cups dark chocolate
- Make ready 1 cup no sodium aquafaba
- Take 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Make ready For the Chocolate Icing
- Prepare 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Get 1/4 cup almond milk
- Take 1 teaspoon coconut oil
This intensely moist and fudgy cake is filled with chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries, then iced with rich chocolate frosting. With its four towering layers and striking appearance, it's perfect for. Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake is the perfect light dessert recipe. It's made with a chocolate cake base, cool creamy mousse filling, and topped with rich dark chocolate ganache.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- I am using bean water as egg replacer in this recipe. I usually cook the chickpeas and save the cooking water. Or drain 1- 2 cans of chickpeas and use that water. Pour the cold aquafaba into a bowl and beat the water into fluffy meringue. (5 minutes) with the cream of tartar. Fold in the coconut sugar by hand 1 - tbs at a time with a wide spatula.
- Mash the avocados and melt the chocolate. Let the chocolate cool it down. The hot chocolate will ruin your nice and fluffy meringue. In a separate bowl mix together the avocado melted chocolate and the vanilla.
- Fold the meringue in the avocado-chocolate mixture with a spatula, try not to overmix it.
- Assemble the cake. Put 1 thin pre baked chocolate cake layer in the bottom of a 9" spring form. Pour the whole mousse filling in, top with the second pre baked cake layer. Gently push the cake layer down, to make the filling even.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together and pour the warm almond milk over it. Stir it and pour it over the top layer. Keep it in the fridge for couple of hours or overnight. Enjoy!!
Chocolate Mousse was one of the very first recipes I tried to make, way back when I was a middle When Fanny sent me her book, I flipped through it, saw her Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake and I. Impress everyone with this Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake from Delish.com. Mary Berry's rich, indulgent chocolate mousse cake is fit for a celebration and makes a stunning centrepiece. This Easy No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Cake made with dark chocolate has a silky and creamy texture. This decadent cake dessert recipe made without the oven is a perfect dessert option for every.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate mousse cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!