Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, carrot cake cheesecake cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Two of my favorite cakes come together to make the ultimate spring dessert, this decadent carrot cake cheesecake. If you like carrot cake or cheesecake, you have to try this one! It's an elegant dessert that is certain to impress.
Carrot cake cheesecake cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Carrot cake cheesecake cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carrot cake cheesecake cake using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot cake cheesecake cake:
- Take for the carrot cake:
- Get 2 cups granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 cup canola oil
- Get 4 large eggs
- Make ready 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Get 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 2 cups shredded carrots
- Get for the cheesecake layer:
- Make ready 2 packages (8 oz) each) cream cheese, softened
- Make ready 1 cup granulated sugar
- Take 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Take 1/4 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take for the frosting:
- Take 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- Get 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 4 cups powdered sugar
- Take 1 cup chopped pecans
Covered in a homemade cream cheese frosting, it's the perfect cake for Easter! Make the carrot cake: Shred carrots by hand or in a food processor, then set aside in a small bowl. Add ½ of the cheesecake batter, then the rest. Since I have tried-and-true recipes for carrot cake and cheesecake and frosting on this here blog, I knew I couldn't make The Ultimate Carrot Cake Cheesecake without using variations of those beloved recipes.
Instructions to make Carrot cake cheesecake cake:
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER: - - Prepare the cheesecake layer first. This can be done early in the day, or the night before. If freezing the cheesecake, can be stored 1-2 weeks in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Using a large roasting pan, add 1 inch of water to the pan. Place it on the lower 2/3 of the oven! Allow it to preheat in the oven.
- Prepare 9-inch springform pan by wrapping bottom of pan (outside) with double layer of foil. Line bottom (inside) with a circle of parchment paper.
- Beat cream cheese with granulated sugar for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Add in salt and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in sour cream and heavy cream, until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Pour into prepared 9-inch springform pan. Place pan in center of preheated roasting pan in the oven, making sure to be careful not to spill water.
- Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven for an additional 30 minutes. Remove and cool completely on counter.
- When cooled, remove outside portion of the springform pan and place into the freezer for several hours or overnight. I put it in freezer for about 2 hours. If using within 24 hours, feel free to just refrigerate cheesecake!
- FOR THE CARROT CAKE LAYERS: - - Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs until blended. Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Beat for about 2 minutes. Add in shredded carrots. Pour into prepared cake pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack for ten minutes. The remove from pans and cool completely.
- FOR THE FROSTING: - - In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Beat with whisk attachment for 3 minutes. Add in sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream. Beat for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped pecans.
- To assemble the cake, layer one layer of carrot cake. Add the cheesecake then top with second layer of carrot cake. Spread on the frosting, first on sides then on top!
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. ENJOY
Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake™Moist layers of Red Velvet Cake and our Original Cheesecake covered with our special Chees. Carrot CakeDeliciously Moist Layers of Carrot Cake and Our Famous Cream Cheese Icing. Warm Apple CrispOur Delicious Crispy Nutty Topping and. Perfectly-spiced, incredibly moist carrot cake sandwiched around a rich layer of vanilla cheesecake and then frosted with a whipped cream cheese icing. I first published this cheesecake/carrot cake recipe a few years ago, but I re-share it every year around Easter (because, just look at it!).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food carrot cake cheesecake cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!