Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ultimate chocolate cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes with the Ultimate Chocolate Frosting. This has been a literal labor of love! I have tested recipes from every major recipe source and have not.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ultimate chocolate cupcakes using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes:
- Get Cupcakes
- Get 1 stick butter, room temp
- Take 2 oz semisweet baking chocolate
- Take 2 large eggs, room temp
- Prepare 3/4 c granulated sugar
- Get 2 t vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 c sour cream, room temp
- Make ready 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- Prepare 3/4 c AP flour
- Make ready 1/2 t baking soda
- Take 1 t baking powder
- Get 1/4 t salt
- Get Frosting
- Prepare 1 t vanilla extract
- Get 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- Get 3 sticks butter, room temp
- Make ready 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- Make ready 2 c confectioners sugar
- Prepare 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- Make ready 4-5 T brewed hot coffee
These are the best chocolate cupcakes - a moist chocolate cupcake recipe made from scratch with a I've had some chocolate cupcake bases, but those were topped with things like peanut butter. These are the ultimate chocolate cupcakes! Valentine's Day is right around the corner! For both the cupcakes and the frosting it's important to use quality cocoa powder.
Steps to make Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees
- This recipe makes 12-1/4 cupcakes, so prepare one pan (or maybe two) with cupcake liners. Using a 2 oz scoop, this made 1/4 cupcakes.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between each time. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, add the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and sour cream and whisk on medium speed until smooth. (about 1 minute)
- In a medium sized bowl, sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together until thoroughly combined.
- Add the cooled butter/chocolate to the stand mixer and whisk until smooth, about 30 seconds. - Slowly add in the flour mixture, about 1/4 cup at a time with the stand mixer on low. - As soon as you are done adding the flour turn the mixer off. (You do not want to over-mix!) - The batter will be very thick.
- Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 of the way full with batter. Bake for 7.5 minutes, turn the pan(s) and bake another 7.5 minutes. The center of the cupcake should spring back up if gently pressed. Let cupcakes cool completely before frosting.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Place room temperature butter and cream cheese in a stand mixer. Cream together for 3 minutes on medium. The mixture will be light, fluffy, and a pale yellow. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add 4 tablespoons of hot coffee to cocoa and stir. If the mixture is still very thick, you can add 1 more tablespoon of hot coffee.
- Turn mixer on to the lowest setting and add in confectioners sugar, 1 cup at a time. Once incorporated, turn mixer on medium for 3 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Turn the mixer off and add in vanilla extract, cooled chocolate, and cocoa/coffee mixture. Mix for another 3 minutes on medium.
- Frosting will darken as it sets. - Garnish with sprinkles (chocolate jimmies) if you want!
These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes with Fudge Frosting. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt, whisking until thoroughly. The only chocolate cupcake and chocolate buttercream recipe you'll ever need!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ultimate chocolate cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!