Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, corn dog muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a large bowl, combine cornbread mix and brown sugar. Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients until moistened. Stir in corn and hot dogs (batter will be thin).
Corn Dog Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Corn Dog Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have corn dog muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Dog Muffins:
- Make ready 1/2 cup melted butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 2 eggs
- Get 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Get 1 cup cornmeal
- Prepare 1 cup AP flour
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 3-4 hot dogs (cut each of them into 3 pieces)
Spary muffin tins with cooking spray. We really love corn dogs and I wanted to try something different using ingredients I already had at home. With just a few simple ingredients, you can easily and quickly make Corn Dog Muffins. The entire family loved these and I must say they were a hit all around.
Steps to make Corn Dog Muffins:
- Whisk butter and sugar together, add eggs, stir. Add butter milk and continue to whisk.
- In other bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, baking soda.
- Fold dry mixture to butter mixture. Set oven for 350 F, use non stick spray for muffin tin. Add batter into each muffin cup, place hot dogs into middle of each corn batter. Cook 12-15 minutes.
- If my kid loves the recipe, and tastes, I post in here to share with you. I had only 2 muffins. Very filling,
- Hope you will like the recipe too.
In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt. Combine mix and brown sugar, add eggs and milk stirring only until moistened. Stir in drained corn, hot dogs, and cheese. Grease muffin pan or use paper baking cups. Prepare muffin mix as directed on package.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food corn dog muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!