Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, rich banana bread. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Janet's Rich Banana Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Quick and easy to make and no mixer is required. What makes this banana bread so moist is its secret ingredient: sour cream.
Rich Banana Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Rich Banana Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rich banana bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Banana Bread:
- Take 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- Make ready 1 cup White sugar
- Take 2 Eggs
- Take 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp Baking soda
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sour cream
- Get 2 medium bananas, mashed
It is moist and full of rich banana flavor. Your search for the perfect healthy banana bread recipe stops here! The banana bread is moist delicious with loads of banana flavor. in this cooking game for girls you will. Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there?
Instructions to make Rich Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together melted butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Fold in the sour cream and bananas. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Back at 350°F for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
This Classic Banana Bread from Delish.com is How many bananas do I need for banana bread? Cooking can be an extremely relaxing and fun activity, but when you have a busy day, it's hard to spoil yourself and your loved one with something delicious. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! An hour of waiting while your.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food rich banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!