Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, four fish chowder. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Four Fish Chowder is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Four Fish Chowder is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook four fish chowder using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Four Fish Chowder:
- Get 500 Grams Coley
- Get 500 Grams Cod
- Take 800 Grams Smoked Haddock
- Take 500 Grams Raw Tiger Prawns(Shell-less)
- Take 1 whole bulb Garlic
- Take 2 large Onions
- Make ready 2 Fish Stock Cubes
- Prepare 500 mls Milk
- Get 500 mls Water
- Get 200 Grams Peas
- Take 200 Grams Sweetcorn
- Get 1 large handful Fresh Chives
- Make ready 6 Hash Browns
Instructions to make Four Fish Chowder:
- Skin the fish if required, and rinse off any stray scales. Cut into small chunks.
- Put the Haddock, Coley and Cod in a very large saucepan and cover with the milk, water and stock cubes. Bring to a simmer, covering with a lid.
- Peel and chop the Onions, Chives and Garlic, add to the pot with the Prawns, Peas and Sweetcorn. Stir well.
- Cut the Hash Browns into cubes and add to the pot, (this will help thicken up the Chowder and add another taste to the mix.) Stir well, making sure the bottom of the mix is not sticking to the pot!
- Cook until the Prawns are pink and the other fish has just begun to fall apart into flakes. Check taste and add Salt and Black Pepper if required.Serve hot and enjoy!!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food four fish chowder recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!