Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ham and veggie cheesy casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham and veggie cheesy casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Ham and veggie cheesy casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Veggie Ham and Cheese Egg Bake. I love making an easy one dish breakfast when I am hosting brunch or bringing a breakfast dish to a potluck. Some of my other favorites egg bakes are Sausage Cheese and Veggie Bake, Tex Mex Breakfast Casserole and this Spinach Feta and Artichoke Bake.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham and veggie cheesy casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and veggie cheesy casserole:
- Get 4 cups cooked cubed ham
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- Prepare 2 cans Campbell’s cheddar cheese soup healthy request
- Get 1 bag low fat shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
- Make ready 1 can corn
- Get 1 can peas
- Make ready 1 bag cooked broccoli
- Prepare 1 cup chopped carrots
- Get 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- Take 1 chopped onion
- Take Olive oil
- Take to taste Salt, pepper, adobo seasoning
- Take Fried onion crisps for topping
You could make it a veggie casserole, make it with spicy sausage, or even use pizza flavors. The sky is the limit and you can't go wrong. Put four favorite breakfast ingredients - ham, eggs, cheese and bread - into one dish and you have the perfect morning wake-up call for a house full of guests. Depending on what part of the country you're from, you might think of this as savory bread pudding, breakfast strata, or breakfast casserole.
Instructions to make Ham and veggie cheesy casserole:
- Sauté the onion, carrots, and celery in large pan with olive oil and season.
- Once cooked through add remaining ingredients except for fried onions
- Let cheese melt through and mix well. Add to large greased casserole pan and top with fried onion crisps
- Cook uncovered for 30 min at 375°
Prepare this Western breakfast casserole the night before and bake in the morning. It has all the flavor of a Western (or Denver) omelet or sandwich. Place the bread cubes in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the bread and then top with the ham, onion, and green bell. Add the remaining noodles and soup mixture, gently stir to incorporate.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ham and veggie cheesy casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!