Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coriander leaves coconut chutney/ green chutney. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney is something that I have loved my whole life.
Green coriander coconut chutney recipe with step by step photos. This green cilantro coconut chutney is another variation of chutney that goes well The next day we had this chutney with potato bonda. Firstly rinse the coriander leaves (cilantro).
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have coriander leaves coconut chutney/ green chutney using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney:
- Prepare 0.25 cup coriander leaves
- Get 0.5 cup shredded coconut
- Take 10 curry leaves
- Prepare 0.5 inch ginger
- Take Asafoetida/Hing
- Make ready 4-5 tsp oasted gram/ hurigadale
- Make ready Oil
- Make ready 2 Green chilies (depending on the spiciness you need)
- Get For tempering:
- Get Mustard seeds
- Take Urrad dal
- Get leaves Curry
Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready recipe with measurements on my website. Coconut coriander chutney recipe - the best accompaniment for south Indian dishes like idli, medu vada, dosa, uttapam. It is also known as green This chutney is very easy to make. Just grind few ingredients together and the add tempering on top.
Steps to make Coriander leaves coconut Chutney/ Green chutney:
- 1 tsp oil + green chilli + ginger + hing + curry leaves. Sauté it.
- Add coconut to the same pan and sauté it.
- Mixer: ingredients from step 2 and 1 + salt +roasted gram + water(1 small glass) + coriander leaves. Additionally you can add mint leaves as well. Grind it smooth. Add water bit by bit based on the thickness you like.
- Transfer the chutney to a bowl and start preparing the tempering.
- Tempering: in a pan add 1 tsp oil + mustard seeds+urrad dal+curry leaves. Once it splutters transfer it to prepared chutney.
- Serve this with dosa/idli.
Mild spicy coriander chutney prepared with green coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, groundnuts, ginger and lemon juice is simply irresistible. Follow this Indian chutney recipe and discover how quickly it becomes must have condiment in your most of the chaat preparations. Ingredients for Coriander Coconut Chutney Recipe. Grind coconut, green chillies, puffed Bengal gram, coriander leaves and ginger to a paste with a little water. Add lemon juice, sugar and salt to taste.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coriander leaves coconut chutney/ green chutney recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!