Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, honey dijon mustard chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey Dijon Mustard Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Honey Dijon Mustard Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
Craft Delicious Flavors with Maille Gourmet Mustards, Oils, Vinegars & More. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Add the honey, Dijon mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey dijon mustard chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Dijon Mustard Chicken:
- Prepare 3 lb chicken
- Make ready 1/2 cup butter
- Get 1/2 cup honey
- Get 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- Make ready 2 tsp Asian curry paste
But then you add garlic to it and it completes it perfectly. All of the flavors combine to bring you a meal that you won't be able to get enough of. I love using a stone ground dijon mustard because it is more grainy and coarse. Tender chicken cooked in a skillet so it's crispy on the outside, while being succulent and juicy on the inside.
Instructions to make Honey Dijon Mustard Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- You may season chicken with your favorite spices. This time I chose to use Slap Ya Mama seasoning :) Place chicken in baking dish/pan whatever you are using. You can use chicken breasts, however I chose to use leg quarters this time.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Pour half of the mixture over your seasoned chicken.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 to 45 mins.
- With the remaining mixture baste the chicken while cooking.
- I chose not to cover my chicken nor have I tried covering it so feel free to do so if you want to… just not sure how crispy your chicken skin will be :)
The chicken is served in an addictive and rich honey dijon mustard sauce. Plus, it's all made in one pan! Oven Classics came out with a honey mustard chicken bake that DH nd I both loved. Of course, we can't find it around here anymore, so this is what we came up with. We like to put it on a bed of preared stuffing as the sauce is awesome with it.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food honey dijon mustard chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!