Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mrs. l.b.j.'s pecan pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mrs. L.B.J.'s Pecan Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mrs. L.B.J.'s Pecan Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mrs. l.b.j.'s pecan pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mrs. L.B.J.'s Pecan Pie:
- Make ready 1 cup sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 cup dark corn syrup
- Take 3 eggs
- Take 1/2 cup butter
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Take 2 cups coarsly chopped pecans
Steps to make Mrs. L.B.J.'s Pecan Pie:
- Pepare unbaked 9-inch pie shell, folding overhang of crust under. Press about 18 pecan halves into piecrust eduge at 1/2 inch intervals. Then with 4-tined floured fork, press edge of piecrust to pie plate between every 2 pecan halves.
- Heat oven to 325 F
- In saucepan combine suger, salt, corn syrup: simmer 'til sugar dissolves. Meanwhile, beat eggs foamy.
- Now into syrup stir butter, vanilla, pecans, then eggs; turn into pie shell.
- Bake 40 min; cool; refrigerate
- Serve with or without whipped cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mrs. l.b.j.'s pecan pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!