Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted salmon with dill & maple syrup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lightly grease a medium baking dish. Pungent Dijon and fragrant dill are classic pairings for salmon. Meanwhile, finely chop the top fronds from the remaining bunch of dill and set them aside.
Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted salmon with dill & maple syrup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup:
- Get 1.5 lbs salmon fillet, skin on
- Prepare 1.25 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 6 limes, the juice of (plus more for serving)
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Take 3-4 tbsp chopped fresh dill (or 1 tbsp dried dill, but I really recommend fresh)
- Make ready 1 garlic clove, minced
- Get 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
Roasted Salmon - An impressive and super easy meal for family gatherings and entertaining. Dress up simple roasted salmon fillets with a homemade dill-yogurt sauce that perfectly complements the fish's great flavor. Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil. Rinse salmon and pat dry; put skin side down in the pan.
Steps to make Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking dish with wax paper and place the salmon, skin side down, in it. Be sure to use a baking dish where the salmon fits snugly, otherwise the sauce will get lost in the corners, and you definitely don't want that!
- Whisk all the other ingredients in a bowl, bathe the salmon with the resulting sauce.
- Place in the oven and roast for 12 minutes. Serve with your favorite starch side (we used a simple white rice with veggies). Garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!
Sprinkle with remaining minced garlic clove, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to. Recipe Pairing Guides » Seafood Recipes » Salmon » Roasted Wild Salmon and Dill. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle dill and rind over fish; arrange lemon slices over fish. Juicy, roasted salmon pairs so well with dill and lemon, so the creamy yogurt sauce, which has both, as well as aromatic garlic and chives, is the perfect sauce to serve alongside.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted salmon with dill & maple syrup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!