Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, loaded hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If you've never had a Hasselback Potato you are missing out! They are a baked potato that is cut into very thin slices almost down to the bottom, which. Loaded Hasselback Potato. featured in Surf & Turf Dinner For Two.
Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have loaded hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀:
- Take 4 russet potatoes
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter sliced thin
- Make ready 4 strips bacon unless you want lots of bacon then double it to 8
- Take 1 cup shredded Colby jack or cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup sour cream
- Get 2 tablespoons chives
- Take to taste Salt, pepper, garlic powder
These loaded hassleback potatoes are a guaranteed hit for any occasion. Hasselback potatoes are the new baked potato. They are no mere side dish! I say we load these babies up with everything from melty cheese to crispy bacon to creamy avocado sauce.
Instructions to make Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀:
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray a baking sheet or line it with foil.
- Wash potatoes and slice potatoes crosswise about 1/8” apart going 3/4 of the way down the potato. Add butter slices in between cuts and season with salt pepper and garlic powder to taste. Place bacon in a skillet and cook u til desired crispness, then chop up. 1. Bake uncovered 45 min to 1 hour until outsiders are slightly browned and inside is tender. Top with shredded cheese and bake additional 5 minutes until it’s melted. Remove from oven and top with your cooked bacon bits, chives and sour cream.
Loaded Hasselback Potatoes - A glorified baked potato loaded with melted cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crisp bacon bits! I finally had my first hasselback potato experience today. I've actually been wanting to make this for a couple years now but I was so worried that it would be too. Seasoned potatoes are sliced into fans, drizzled with melted butter, and baked with a cheesy breadcrumb topping. This Swedish dish takes its name from Hasselbacken, the Stockholm restaurant where it was first served.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food loaded hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!