Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pumpkin cream cheese muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins - hands down one of my favorite fall pumpkin recipes ever! Baking these makes the house smell incredible! We were at soccer practice when a storm rolled in.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin cream cheese muffins using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins:
- Get 1 3/4 cups flour
- Take 2 tsp cinnamon
- Get 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cloves
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 15 oz (1 can) pumpkin puree
- Take 1 cup white sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Get 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 8 oz cream cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup white sugar
- Make ready 1 large egg yolk
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla extract
They are similar to the Black Bottom Cupcakes only instead of a chocolate batter we use a pumpkin batter. The Pumpkin Muffin batter is really easy to make. You just 'dump' and stir all the ingredients together. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist, delicious and perfectly spiced!
Steps to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375F. Make sure to leave cream cheese out to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ground ginger, baking soda and salt.
- Beat together pumpkin puree, white sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to mixer. Spoon combined mix into 16 to 18 baking cups
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla extract.
- Add a spoonful of cream cheese mix onto each muffin and swirl with a toothpick
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are always such a hit on my blog, I knew I would love this cream cheese swirl version! Put the entire mixture on a piece of wax paper or parchment paper and shape it into a long log. If the cream cheese disks are too big around, cut thick slices and then cut them in half. This lets you push it down into the batter easier. These pumpkin cream cheese muffins were made for the perfect first bite, with a crumbly streusel topping with a melted cream cheese morsel right in the center.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pumpkin cream cheese muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!