Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mushroom fettucine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Date Night Mushroom Fettuccine - elegant and luscious and FIVE INGREDIENT EASY. This creamy mushroom fettuccine is winter food at its most delushious. Like, if there was ever a reason.
Mushroom Fettucine is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mushroom Fettucine is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mushroom fettucine using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Fettucine:
- Take Fettuccine
- Get 16 oz Fettuccine
- Make ready 4 cups Spinach
- Prepare 1 lb Baby Bella Mushrooms (sliced)
- Prepare 4 Tbsp Butter (unsalted)
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic (large)
- Get 1 medium white onion (diced)
- Make ready 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1/2 tsp Thyme
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Dill
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper
- Get 4 tsp dried parsley (4tbsp freshl
- Make ready 4 tbsp Flour
- Get 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth (sub vegan broth for bolder flavor)
- Prepare 2 cups heavy cream (1 pint)
- Get 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Make ready Garlic bread
- Make ready 1 loaf french bread
- Prepare Garlic powder
- Prepare Salted Butter
More mushroom recipes coming your way ! We're going to take the fettuccine that YOU know how to make, and we're going to add a phenomenal mushroom sauce. The other day I was sitting around the table with my family and I asked them to tell me what their favourite pasta dish was. My youngest replied "mushrooms and pasta".
Steps to make Mushroom Fettucine:
- Bring large pot of water to boiling. Add 2 Tbsp Salt then fettuccine noodles. Cook to instructions on box.
- Slide bread. Butter bread and add some garlic powder to each slice. Put in preheated oven (350 degrees) about 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet melt the butter. Then add garlic, mushrooms, and onion. Cook until tender (approx 5 minutes).
- Add seasonings (thyme, oregano, salt, pepper, dill, 2 tsp parsley). Cook for around 1 additional minute.
- Thoroughly whisk in flour. Slowly add so as to avoid clumps. Cook about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in broth until any possible clumps are gone and thoroughly mixed. About 2 minutes
- Add heavy cream and cook until slightly thick. About 2 minutes
- Add spinach and parmesan. Cook until spinach is wilted. About 2 minutes. If too thick add some pasta water to thin.
- Add fettuccine and thoroughly mix. Serve immediately with garlic bread. Garnish with parsley.
The Mondavis chose this pasta for their meal in Italy because it features wild mushrooms, a staple in their California kitchen. Creamy Mushroom Fettuccine - The creamiest mushroom alfredo sauce you will ever have - a sauce so good And even with this easy fettuccine dish, it becomes restaurant quality with all that creamy. Thought it was better than the fettuccine in most NYC restaurants. If you like mushrooms and alfredo sauce, this is for you! This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine is a delicious and easy pasta recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mushroom fettucine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!