Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, i can't believe it's not a reuben dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook i can't believe it's not a reuben dip using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip:
- Prepare 8 oz package cream cheese - cubed
- Take 1/2 lb thin sliced deli corned beef - finely chopped
- Take 1 cup (packed) shredded swiss cheese
- Take 1 (14.5 oz) can sauerkraut - undrained
- Make ready 1/2 cup thousand island dressing
Instructions to make I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip:
- Put all ingredients in a small (1 quart workd) slow cooker in the order listed. Set to low for 2 hrs. Stir a couple times to ensure cheese is all melting.
- Serve with rye or pumpernickel cocktail loaves, or any savory cracker you think might be good. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food i can't believe it's not a reuben dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!