Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet & salty spring rolls with vegetable namul and tteokbokki (mochi). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet & salty spring rolls with vegetable namul and tteokbokki (mochi) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi):
- Make ready 1 Komatsuna
- Make ready 1 Bean sprouts
- Get 1 Daikon radish
- Prepare 1 Carrot
- Get 1 Royal fern (zenmai) - (dried or boiled)
- Prepare 4 squares of 'kiri mochi' Mochi (small squared 'kiri mochi' or Tteokbokki type)
- Take 1 tsp A. Sesame seeds
- Get 1 tsp A. Sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp A. Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp A. Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp A. Gochujiang
- Get 10 Spring roll wrappers
- Take 1 Vegetable oil for deep frying
Instructions to make Sweet & Salty Spring Rolls with Vegetable Namul and Tteokbokki (Mochi):
- Parboil the komatsuna and bean sprouts and then chop into pieces. Cut the daikon radish and carrot into matchstick sized strips.
- Boil the dried royal fern to rehydrate. Wring out the moisture and chop. If using boiled fern, you can skip the boiling and just chop.
- Place the A. ingredients into a bowl and add the vegetables. Mix and let marinate for a short time to make the namul.
- If using 'kiri mochi,' cut one square into 3 strips vertically. Microwave to soften. Don't microwave for too long or it will harden!
- Separate the vegetable namul from the liquid. Add the mochi to the liquid and entwine the flavors. If you want a rich flavor, you can add more gochujiang here. This photo shows the vegetables separated from the liquid.
- Place the vegetables and mochi on the spring roll wrappers and wrap them up. Since the mochi will absorb the moisture, it's okay if there is a lot of liquid.
- Deep-fry in 180°C oil until golden brown. Since the filling ingredients are already cooked, you could also fry these in a frying pan.
- You can use any vegetables you want to make the namul.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet & salty spring rolls with vegetable namul and tteokbokki (mochi) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!