Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, auntie janes caramel shortcake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Foram momentos de muito aprendizado e emoção. A satisfação dos clientes é tudo para nós e ficamos felizes com o reconhecimento da qualidade dos nossos produtos. Caramel Apple Shortcakes are best served on the day of being made, but you can make all the components without assembling the shortcakes, then keep them in airtight containers in the fridge overnight.
Auntie Janes Caramel Shortcake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Auntie Janes Caramel Shortcake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have auntie janes caramel shortcake using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Auntie Janes Caramel Shortcake:
- Take Shortbread Base
- Take 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- Take 25 grams Cornflour
- Take 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 50 grams Icing Sugar
- Prepare 150 grams unsalted butter
- Make ready Caramel
- Make ready 1 can Condensed Milk
- Get 150 grams brown sugar
- Get 150 grams unsalted butter
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready Chocolate topping
- Prepare 300 grams Milk Chocolate
- Get 25 grams unsalted butter
It was her mother's recipe and it is the best shortcake. It sops up all the juice and the touch of nutmeg sends it over the top. A sweet departure from the traditional strawberry shortcake, this decadent version features shortcakes with bananas blanketed in homemade caramel, whipped cream and chopped walnuts. Scrumptious shortcake squares covered with a delicious caramel layer and topped with smooth milk chocolate.
Instructions to make Auntie Janes Caramel Shortcake:
- Set oven at a cool heat, gas mark 1, 140°C (120°C, fan).
- Place ingrediants for Shortbread base in bowl and rub in butter to make a crumb mix
- Spread shortbread base over the base of a greased baking tray
- Place shortbread base in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow base to cool, it usually takes 15 to 30 minutes to cool completely.
- Once base is cool, place the brown sugar and butter in a medium saucepan and melt.
- Once sugar and butter have melted add the condensed milk and boil rapidly for 2 minutes. Whisk when boiling.
- Remove caramel from the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes then stir in the salt.
- Spread the caramel over the shortbread base. Then place in fridge to cool.
- Once the caramel is cool, melt chocolate and butter. Best to do this with chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Once the chocolate is melted spread it over the caramel and allow to set.
- Once set you can cut the Caramel Shortcake into squares.
More to consider from our brands. This delicious, healthy and nutritious, no-bake caramel shortcake recipe is one of our favourite snacks. You'll need a food processor to make it but it's a really easy, non-fuss recipe that is sure to impress. To make the base we've used almonds but other nuts that would also taste great as a substitute are. Simple and fresh, these bite-sized strawberry shortcake shooters are a fun take on a classic summer recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food auntie janes caramel shortcake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!