Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, valentine mini heart cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Valentine's Day Chocolate Ganache Mini Heart Cake Recipe Let's make some really delicious mini Valentine's Day chocolate ganache cakes ! Mini heart shaped sponge cake recipe for Valentine's Day. This is a ridiculously easy little cake to make - takes all of five minutes to prepare and half an hour to bake.
Valentine mini heart cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Valentine mini heart cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have valentine mini heart cake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Valentine mini heart cake:
- Make ready For the sponge:
- Prepare 110 g plain flour
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Get 110 g caster sugar
- Prepare 110 g butter, softened
- Prepare 2 medium eggs
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Get For the filling:
- Prepare good quality raspberry jam
- Prepare 200 ml double cream
- Get icing sugar, for dusting
Valentine Heart Cookies My Valentine cookies. Buttercookies covered with Royal icing and some of them have fondant details. Learn to make cute mini heart cakes for Valentine's Day! Forget about the candy hearts for Valentine's Day, as you can learn how to make these cute heart mini cakes for your sweetie.
Steps to make Valentine mini heart cake:
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/gas 3.
- Prepare a rectangular 20 x 30cm flan or cake tin: line it with parchment and grease it lightly, or butter and flour the bottom of the tin.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add all the other sponge ingredients.
- Beat with a handheld mixer or in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment for a couple of minutes, until the batter becomes creamy and smooth.
- Spoon it into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until the sponge springs back when lightly pressed.
- Loosen the sides with a palette knife; turn the cake out onto a wooden board smooth side down, then carefully peel off the parchment.
- Turn the cake right side up onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- In the meantime lightly whip the cream.
- Using a heart shaped biscuit cutter cut out hearts from the cooled sponge.
- Spread some jam over half the hearts (on the side that was bottoms of the cake) and spoon the whipped cream on the other hearts.
- Sandwich them together and dust with icing sugar before serving.
Store bought cake and icing shortens your time in the kitchen and food coloring markers gives everyone a chance to write their own message. These Mini Victoria Sponge Cakes are heart shaped and perfect for Valentine's Day. Light and fluffy cakes in pastel pink, and filled with whipped cream and strawberry conserve. How to make Valentine Mini Heart Cakes - prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Pour both packages of cake batter into prepared pan, spread evenly then bake according to package directions.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food valentine mini heart cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!