Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, brazilian coconut cake 🇧🇷. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brazilian Coconut Cake 🇧🇷 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Brazilian Coconut Cake 🇧🇷 is something that I have loved my entire life.
This coconut cake made from scratch is 'bathed' in a mixture of condensed milk and coconut milk, and sprinkled with coconut flakes. This super moist coconut cake is the perfect excuse to linger around the dinner table a little longer, enjoying some coffee and the company of friends I guess you could call it the Brazilian version of a Tres Leches Cake. The cake is then served cold!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have brazilian coconut cake 🇧🇷 using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brazilian Coconut Cake 🇧🇷:
- Take 180 g Caster sugar
- Take 200 ml Sunflower oil
- Prepare 3 small Eggs
- Get 270 g White flour
- Make ready 50 ml milk (can be substituted for oats, soya, or almond milk)
- Prepare 1 tbsp baking powder
- Get 50 g desiccated coconut
- Prepare For the sauce
- Take 400 ml Creamy coconut milk
- Get 397 g Condensed milk (1 can)
- Take 100 g desiccated coconut to sprinkle
This has been a reader favorite recipe for years and it's one of my my families favorites! This perfect coconut cake sets the bar for homemade cakes everywhere. It's supremely moist with a soft fluffy crumb and intense coconut flavor. For success, follow this recipe carefully including using cake flour, egg whites, sour cream, and canned coconut milk.
Steps to make Brazilian Coconut Cake 🇧🇷:
- Butter a 25 cm round tin and powder it with flour. Heat oven 180c/fan - 150c/gas.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and sunflower oil. Add the eggs and beat with a mixer until it looks lighter.
- Sieve the flour into the bowl and mix it all in low speed, with the mixer.
- Add the creamy coconut milk, the milk, and the desiccated coconut. Mix well with the mixer and then add the baking powder. Mix till there are no lumps of baking powder left.
- Pour into the tin and in the oven. Wait 30 minutes until it's cooked. To make sure it is ready, pierce the cake in the middle with a skewer. It is ready if the skewer comes out dry.
- Prepare the sauce. Mix the coconut milk and the condensed milk in a bowl. Set aside.
- Once the cake is ready, leave it to cool down so you can cut it horizontally across the middle, without breaking it.
- Spread the sauce onto the bottom. It will be quite runny but the more you put the better it is. Usually half of the sauce.
- Evenly, sprinkle desiccated coconut on. Put as much as you like!
- Put the top part back on, pierce all over the top with a fork to let the sauce in. Pour the sauce until it is all covered. Sprinkle more coconut and voila!! - If you want, you can put it back in the tin to pour the sauce. It will contain the liquid. Also if prepared the day before, keep it in the fridge, it makes it even more special.
In Chef Leticia's blog she posted the original version of this recipe for Toalha Felpuda, a heavenly delicious Coconut Cake from a store in Rio de Janeiro. This Coconut Cake Recipe is made from scratch and full of bold coconut flavor and topped off with a coconut cream cheese frosting. Can I make this coconut cake recipe into only two layers? No adjustments will need to be made to the recipe except for the baking time of the cakes. Brazilian-Style Moist Coconut Cake. "This coconut cake made from scratch is 'bathed' in a mixture of condensed milk and coconut milk, and sprinkled with In a small bowl, stir together the milk, coconut milk, and sweetened condensed milk.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brazilian coconut cake 🇧🇷 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!